Fashion Model APPLY NOW
We are looking for a talented model to participate in photo shoots, commercials and fashion shows. The duties of the model are to establish good working relationships with photographers, directors, fashion coordinators and other models, to hold various poses for a long time and to quickly change clothes during fashion shows without damaging clothes and accessories. You should also be able to work in different weather conditions.
To be a successful model, you must be able to communicate effectively with customers and follow all instructions and guidelines. Ultimately, an excellent model should exhibit exceptional customer service skills and consistently provide a high level of professionalism.
- Following the instructions of photographers and posing for photo shoots accordingly.
- Participate in advertising and TV ads to promote various products and services.
- Participate in catwalk shows by modeling designers' clothes, accessories, shoes and jewelry.
- Participate in fairs and conventions to promote commercial products.
- Maintain an updated business portfolio.
- Collaborate with hair and clothing stylists and makeup artists to create specific images.
- Adhere to appropriate health and fitness regimes to ensure a well-defined outlook in line with industry standards.
- Conducting research on fashion designers and other products that need to be modeled and promoted
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous modeling experience.
- A well-presented portfolio of work.
- A well-maintained physical appearance.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
- Sound corroborative skills.
- Excellent physical stamina.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.