How to Use Ring Size Chart?
You can use the US ring size chart below in two different ways, both for determining your ring size based on finger measurement (easily measured at home, see below) or finding the ring size of an already perfect fitting ring (so that you can repurchase the same size). Smart, huh?
Determine ring size based on finger measurement:
1. Use a flexible measuring tape (inches) to measure the circumference around your ring finger (exactly where the ring is supposed to be located).
2. Do not tighten the measuring tape too much; it should sit quite loose around your finger.
3. Look up your measurement in the ring size chart below.
4. Find your measurement in the column "Circumference" and then find the corresponding ring size ("Ring size" column).
Find ring size based on ring measurement:
1. Use a ruler or measuring tape (inches) to carefully measure the inside diameter of a ring (edge to edge).
2. Measure where the diameter is largest (center).
3. Look up your measurement in the ring size chart below ("Diameter" column).
4. Find the corresponding ring size ("Ring size" column) - and you are ready to go shopping for rings!