Çhanelia's Terms of Service
TERMS & CONDITIONS — Site Use and In-Store Purchases
(Updated as of January 17, 2018)
USE OF THIS SITE
All materials you see and hear on this Site — including, for example, all of the page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, and video or audio clips (individually or collectively, the “Content(s)”)— are intended solely for your personal, non-exclusive and non-commercial use. You may access, view, download, print or copy the Contents displayed on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents; (2) do not modify or alter the Contents in any way; and (3) do not provide or make available the Contents to any third party. No right, title or interest in any accessed viewed, downloaded, printed or copied Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of this Site. ÇHANELIA™, Inc. owns and reserves all right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights in any Content you may access on this Site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit in any way the Contents or this Site without first obtaining written permission from ÇHANELIA.
ÇHANELIA may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice. ÇHANELIA also reserves the right to block or deny access to the Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
By your use of this Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, then do not use this Site without the consent of your parent or legal guardian; provided, however, that if you are under thirteen (13) years of age, then you may not use this Site under any circumstances.
Filtering. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two web sites GetNetWise (http://www.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed at such site. If you'd like information about online streaming threats, please read here (https://www.safetydetectives.com/blog/parents-guide-for-safe-youtube-and-internet-streaming-for-kids/).
COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LAWS & SITE SECURITY
You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes. You are expressly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, the following: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account for which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing; or (d) sending or relaying unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. You further agree not to misrepresent your identity while making purchases in our Store or using the Site or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site.
Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from ÇHANELIA, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when joining or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. ÇHANELIA reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. ÇHANELIA also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. ÇHANELIA, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Knoxville, Tennessee before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which ÇHANELIA’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Reply STOP to cancel. After texting STOP you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that ÇHANELIA and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from ÇHANELIA through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify ÇHANELIA by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This messaging program is a service of ÇHANELIA, located in Knoxville, US.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and ÇHANELIA in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, you and ÇHANELIA agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from ÇHANELIA or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, which may allow for more limited discovery than in court and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from ÇHANELIA or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU ANDÇHANELIA ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or ÇHANELIA to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and ÇHANELIA will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting ÇHANELIA. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or ÇHANELIA intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and ÇHANELIA will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and ÇHANELIA do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or ÇHANELIAmay commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or ÇHANELIA must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, ÇHANELIA will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse ÇHANELIA for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and ÇHANELIA agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or ÇHANELIA made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND ÇHANELIA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and ÇHANELIA agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if ÇHANELIA makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to ÇHANELIA address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to ÇHANELIA address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and ÇHANELIA.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ÇHANELIA PROVIDES ACCESS TO ITS STORES AND THIS SITE TO ÇHANELIA’S CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ON ALL USES/PURCHASES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ÇHANELIA DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE AND/OR GIFT CARD(S) UTILIZED TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE OFFERED. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT WARRANTY OFFERED BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE MERCHANDISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ÇHANELIA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN STORE OR ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT OR THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, WITHOUT ERROR OR WITHOUT DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ÇHANELIA FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR DAMAGE AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF EACH MERCHANDISE ITEM INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRICING, QUANTITY, AND SIZES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ÇHANELIA FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR DAMAGE FOR ANY THEFT OR LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO, FROM OR STORED ON THIS SITE.
JURISDICTION; RISK OF LOSS
ÇHANELIA controls this Site and its Stores from its corporate offices within the State of California. THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE BOUNDARIES OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, HAWAII, ALASKA, AND APO/FPO MILITARY ADDRESSES. The risk of loss and title to items passes to the purchaser upon delivery.
ÇHANELIA does not imply that the materials published on this Site are appropriate for use outside of the United States. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you access this Site from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable domestic and local laws, regulations or equivalents thereof.
THE TERMS OF THIS SITE, SOLICITATIONS, ADVERTISING, AND PURCHASES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS PROVISIONS. YOU AGREE THAT LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE AND JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE, SUIT, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR SOLICITATION, PURCHASE OR USE OF, OR ACCESS TO THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, “DISPUTE”). HOWEVER, YOU MAY ALSO LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IN YOUR COUNTY OF RESIDENCE. REGARDLESS, IN THE EVENT OF DISPUTE, YOU SHALL NOTIFY ÇHANELIA (SEE CONTACT INFO BELOW) SETTING FORTH THE NAME, ADDRESS, AND CONTACT INFORMATION, THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO THE DISPUTE AND THE RELIEF REQUESTED FROM ÇHANELIA AND YOU WILL THEN ATTEMPT TO RESOLVE THE DISPUTE THROUGH INFORMAL NEGOTIATIONS WITH ÇHANELIA WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR NOTICE OF DISPUTE AFTER WHICH YOU MAY COMMENCE YOUR LITIGATION.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NO DISPUTE MAY BE JOINED WITH ANOTHER LAWSUIT OR WITH A DISPUTE OF ANY OTHER PERSON/CUSTOMER AND ALL PARTIES TO THE SUIT MUST BE INDIVIDUALLY NAMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE LITIGATED ON A CLASS ACTION OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS OR BASES INVOLVING A DISPUTE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC (SUCH AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION), OTHER PERSONS/CUSTOMERS, OR OTHER PERSONS/CUSTOMERS SIMILARLY SITUATED.
PRICING & PRODUCT INFORMATION
While ÇHANELIA strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. ÇHANELIA reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to text, pricing, availability, and product descriptions) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or discounted in error, ÇHANELIA shall have the right, in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, to refuse or cancel any purchased orders placed for that item. If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently canceled, ÇHANELIA will issue a credit to your credit card as your sole and exclusive remedy if permissible under applicable law. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
ÇHANELIA works hard to provide low prices on this Site as well as in Stores. However, merchandise and promotional offers available online at chanelia.com may vary from those offered in Store. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. “Sale” prices and percentage savings offered by ÇHANELIA are discounts from ÇHANELIA's “Regular” or “Original” prices. The “Regular” or “Original” price of an item is the former or future offered price for the item or a comparable item by ÇHANELIA or another retailer. Actual sales may not have been made at the “Regular” or “Original” prices, and intermediate markdowns may have been taken. “Original” prices may not have been in effect during the past 90 days or in all trade areas. Merchandise on this Site could be offered at the same or lower “Sale” prices during future promotional events beginning on or after the last day of this advertised event.
You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred in connection with any purchase on our Site or our Stores, including, without limitation, all taxes, shipping, handling and processing charges or other fees.
ÇHANELIA attempts to display the colors of our merchandise shown on this Site as accurately as possible. However, because a monitor’s display may vary the colors shown, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise.
ÇHANELIA offers merchandise to consumers through this Site and its Stores. ÇHANELIA is a retailer, not a wholesaler, and ÇHANELIA does not sell to individuals or dealers for the purpose of resale to others. ÇHANELIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject an order or otherwise limit the number of items purchased per person, per household or per order in our Stores or at chanelia.com. These restrictions may be applied at ÇHANELIA discretion, including, without limitation, to purchases/orders placed by the same person, the same chanelia.com account, the same credit card and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address.
If you are interested in purchasing multiple quantities of items for a corporation or institution, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
USER REVIEWS, COMMENTS & SUBMISSIONS
You acknowledge and agree that ÇHANELIA has the right (but not the obligation) to do any or all of the following at any time: (a) monitor User Content; (b) remove or refuse to post any User Content; and/or (c) disclose User Content to any third party, and the circumstances surrounding submission.
As a visitor to our Site, please be advised that ÇHANELIA does not endorse or take responsibility for the opinions, advice, information or statements made by third-party visitors to our Site, whether through User Content or otherwise. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, ÇHANELIA shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or losses of any nature arising from or out of User Content. You alone, and not ÇHANELIA, shall bear sole liability for any such damages or losses arising from User Content submitted by you.
ÇHANELIA makes gift messages available from this Site as a courtesy to all our customers. Out of respect and consideration, ÇHANELIA asks that you do not use any obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise vulgar language in gift messages. Without notice to you, ÇHANELIA may, but is not obligated to, restrict or remove any and all content from a gift message that ÇHANELIA determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise harmful to ÇHANELIA or any third party.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
Periodically, links may be established from this Site to one or other external websites or resources operated by third parties (the “Third-Party Sites”). ÇHANELIA, its affiliates, provide these links for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the Site. AT NO TIME SHALL ANY SUCH INBOUND OR OUTBOUND LINKS BE DEEMED TO IMPLY THAT ÇHANELIA ENDORSES OR APPROVES THE THIRD-PARTY SITES OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. ÇHANELIA DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING, ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES OR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITES. ACCESS TO ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ÇHANELIA WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Without limiting the foregoing, linking to our Site is strictly prohibited absent express written permission from ÇHANELIA. In addition, framing, in-line linking or other association of this Site or its Contents with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from this Site is expressly prohibited.
If you have any questions concerning the legal notices stated above, we encourage you to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights reserved.
Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions serve as the entire understanding and agreement regarding the subject matter of these terms. If any provision of these terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the court should endeavor to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with a provision that comes closest to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision or will be modified to conform to the most expansive permissible reading allowable under the law consistent with the intention of the invalid or unenforceable provision.